• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryan Sonnier (GSAGUY) sells collection

38 posts in this topic

I always had a favorable impression of Bryan as well...

I always like his raw toned Morgans in the Capital plastic holder that described the toning... It had openings for textile, bag, crescent multi-color ect...

His collection took my breath away...

My name is David Gregory(wallstreetmann on Ebay if you want to check how I deal with people)

Thankfully it's also possible to block sellers on EBay you don't want to deal with! :screwy:

There is? I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Please PM the instructions on blocking sellers if you don't mind. There are some sellers that I will never purchase from due to their prior dubious behaviors, and I am tired of their coins cluttering my search results.

Why on earth did you dredge up this thread again? It's a coin forum. I doubt anyone here cares about some bet from 4 years ago.

I agree.

My name is David Gregory(wallstreetmann on Ebay if you want to check how I deal with people)

Thankfully it's also possible to block sellers on EBay you don't want to deal with! :screwy:

There is? I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Please PM the instructions on blocking sellers if you don't mind. There are some sellers that I will never purchase from due to their prior dubious behaviors, and I am tired of their coins cluttering my search results.

Here ya go full instructions on how to block a EBay seller are in this ATS thread.

LINK