• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade these $1

6 posts in this topic

If the 1879CC is a VAM3, it would probably be worth about $250.

I would also recommend removing the one from that soft plastic flip. It's probably one of the older flips that contains PVC.

Chris

Looks like a mixed bag of AU and low MS coins. I suggest you take this lot to at least three trusted local dealers and note their reactions. If you haven't already joined a local Coin Club, this situation is exactly why you should. Free competent advice is valuable.There are some coins in this lot that even at low MS, AU or XF grades may have some value. By all means do not sell at first offers. Note the grading averages for all of the coins and then make a decision on what you want to do.

BTW in all fairness, you should purchase something from the dealers that take time to grade your coins. Non PVC coin flips, a scale, just something.

You are going to have to do the work.

Carl

If the 1879CC is a VAM3, it would probably be worth about $250.

I would also recommend removing the one from that soft plastic flip. It's probably one of the older flips that contains PVC.

Chris

Yep, this looks like the best one.