• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show off your IKE's!!

37 posts in this topic

Here are two ... I am working on a complete toned Ike set....http://www.pbase.com/frattlaw/toned_ikes

43059674.jpg

43059675.jpg

Hard to get the rainbow to show on the proofs though...

42118821.jpg

With a pure red reverse under the golden toning...

42118822.jpg

I think I saw that one on Ebay Pat...did you win the reverse toned dime as well from Hayden? I believe I was the underbidder....was strange to see those in holders of a company I had never heard of before hm

I believe I've posted this before but it is one of my favorites! Tell me what's wrong with this mint-packaged "uncirculated" dollar! Do you think I can get BIG BUCKS on ebay advertising it as "RARE MINT ERROR!!!"?

93065.jpg.dbe2e61808d3d3aec4a03fdc8f4e6ebe.jpg

93066.jpg.0a5a0a79aaa07edbac1f69a40fc42f4e.jpg

Do you think I can get BIG BUCKS on ebay advertising it as "RARE MINT ERROR!!!"?

Are you talking about the finger print or the 1971-D Ike in the package.

The fingerprint, It is unfortunately an "s" mint, but I was amazed when I checked the image after your note. It really does look like a "d" in it.

Well I guess the picture just makes it look like a D mint coin. doh!

How 'bout these beauties. Some on this board say NEVER clean a coin, because future generations will not enjoy the original patina.

OK

IMG_0231.jpg

I didn't post the other side of these coins because the patina is so strong, you can just about smell it!

How 'bout these beauties. Some on this board say NEVER clean a coin, because future generations will not enjoy the original patina. OK

Now for those, I go with your other thought, fire-up the rock tumbler!