• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

They are putting the hammer down again across the street

136 posts in this topic

I Don't like some of the people there, some are disrepectful. I remember when I used to post over there years ago as Goldcoinlover. One time our own chad here (munkeyman) made a post for me on a saint gaudens I bought, it was a common date 1908 N/M PCGS MS63 (Now it's in an NGC 64 holder). Saint Guru replied and said who cares its nothing special its just a common day saint. This is true however I feel that someone who collects some of the best collection of saints in the world would be more considerable. Especially considering most collectors cannot even buy one to begin with. Today I still own that very saint and enjoy it quite a bit, I had a 1904 liberty double eagle but sold that one for a coin i purchased from mark feld.

I also wanted to add alot of it quite frankly I deserved as at the time I was very immature and was quite a pill...I've matured since then but still remember some of the comments people made. People can be very mean over there. I love these NGC and coin talk forums.

Some people over there are really nasty and spiteful, but I don't feel the right solution was chosen by PCGS

Then again, I don't care ! I used the forum for a while, it was more annoyance than it ever was use.. haven't been there in ages, maybe a year, visited lately to have a look and still bores me. This forum I visit multiple times a day :D

Can you mention who it is, particularly if he/she is a member over here? Maybe they can chime in on my contest thread :) !

What contest thread??

It was Proofman48

I did a search and couldn't find a user name that matched that - could it be spelled differently?

Can you mention who it is, particularly if he/she is a member over here? Maybe they can chime in on my contest thread :) !

What contest thread??

It was Proofman48

I did a search and couldn't find a user name that matched that - could it be spelled differently?

might be a small "p"

What contest thread??

It was Proofman48

I found your giveaway. (thumbs u