• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$68.5 face value in 1/2 dollars FSHO

4 posts in this topic

I've got 137 modern (1970 - current) 1/2 dollars that I'd like to sell to a good home (NOT SILVER).

Most of them are in circulated condition, but there are some that look like really nice examples (MS 60+) and a few common error coins.

The years and conditions vary.

I'd like to sell them for face value to someone who is interested in these AND would be fair with the pricing of the coins once they had them in hand.

Once you have them in hand and if there are any that are worth more than face, you could just send me the extra cash.

I'll sell them for $77 shipped within the US, with payment by MO. ($80 if paying by PayPal).

Once you have them in hand and if there are any that are worth more than face, you could just send me the extra cash.

:roflmao:

If I bought a coin from someone off here and it turned out to be a rare variety or something, I would be more than willing to give the seller a nice tip. Not that I have to, but ethically and morally speaking, I would sleep better at night.