• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: PCGS/NGC Cents to Dollars

1 post in this topic

Three day no question return. It usually takes me 10 seconds to tell if I like a coin. ;) Shipping discounts available on multiple purchases. Prefer check or MO, PayPal add 3.25%.

The Penny Lady Pedigree, POP 110/3, PCGS Price Guide is $475. Cost me $465 so $475 is my sell price to cover shipping/insurance.

1928Scobv1A.jpg

1928Scobvs.jpg

Angel Dee's Pedigree. Super color/lustre for $85

1913BuffT1ObvB.jpg

cucamongacoin pedigree. Super nice coin that cost me $105. $110 delivered to cover shipping/insurance.

1914BuffObvB.jpg

rainbowroosie/lablover pedigree. PCGS Price Guide $550, POP 28/1. $400 delivered.

1947SRossieObvB.jpg

1947SRoosieObv1.jpg

Super nice color and lustre in a Rattler holder. I feel it will upgrade, hence the price of $100 delivered.

1957WashieObvB.jpg

1957WashieObvSlab.jpg

Super nice color, price of $63 delivered.

1964KennedyObvB.jpg

Super nice color, price of $110 delivered.

1922PeaceObvB.jpg

Mark Feld Pedigree. PCGS MS66, $280 delivered.

80SMorganObvA.jpg

$15 delivered

DSC_0051A.jpg

First Strike for $30 delivered

DSC_0048A.jpg

Holsonbake Numismatics Pedigree. Rare with this look, $600 delivered. Not in a hurry to sell it

ConnObvSlab.jpg

1935ConnObv-1.jpg

1935ConnRev-1.jpg

Michael Printz Pedigree. PCGS MS66, rare with this look, $500 delivered. This is a birth state example that I am not in a hurry to sell.

WisconsinObvA.jpg

WisconsinObv.jpg

WisconsinRev.jpg

A Birth State So-Called Dollar that I'm not in a hurry to sell. Rare in original packaging, $100 delivered.

Quote from Hibler & Kappen:

Medal commemorates 100th anniversary as territory, not statehood, wisconsin having been admitted to Union May 29, 1848. Legislature created wisconsin Centennial Inc. 1933 with $500 appropriation, later increased. Celebration was state wide, highlight being presentation of pageant, "Centennial Cavalcade of wisconsin," in stadium of University of wisconsin, Madison, June 27-July 5, 1936; "witnessed by at least 75,000 spectators."

This was official medal, sponsored and designed by Commission, 1500 pieces struck in Bronze, sold for $1.

Obv. Capital building, clouds behind; at base on small ribbon 1936; smaller ediface to L; at base, on small ribbon 1836; avove all, around wisconsin Territorial Centennial; below all is prone animal (badger?) on dotted line.

Rev. Eagle in upper center panel; to L 19/ June / 27, to r. 36/ July/ 5' above at border Madison' below panel Official/Wisconsin/Centennial/Celebration; stars all around at border.

HK-696. Bronze Size 24. Very scarce.

wiscmealobv.jpg