• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: toned coins, 1878 double dime, Book from 1839

3 posts in this topic

This week on eBay:

1878 Double Dime 20c PCGS PR64 - Beautiful Rarity!

1963 Proof Jefferson Nickel - Pretty Purple Toning!

1969-S Proof Jefferson Nickel - Acqua Green Toning!

2008 American 1 oz Silver Eagle - Beautiful Toning!

1839 - My Son's Book - Nice Old Book - 3" X 5 1/2"

Thanks for looking!

When I first saw your list, I thought "Why is he selling his son's book?" Then I realized that that is the title. Cool book! I think my grandson might benefit from reading that. Think I'll bid...

* I thought "Why is he selling his son's book?" Then I realized that that is the title.*

HaHaHa, silly me, I just read it that way for the first time! I guess that is how most people will read the title. I had a few extra characters left over in the title so should have put it in quotes. It is too late to edit the title now. Oh, well.

Thanks for looking and any bids if any of you choose to bid!!!

My Mom gave me half a dozen books from her father. So this is truly "My Grandfather's Estate". :D These books have been in my family for a long time. Too bad they aren't in better condition. My mom was hoping they might be worth a fortune, but alas, it doesn't look they are worth much. They are cool though, that is for sure.