• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH...Morgan Vams, 1996 Silver Eagle,Kookaburra....(w/Pics) Lower Prices!!!

3 posts in this topic

Thanks for looking. These coins are all raw. I prefer Paypal....but check or money order is fine if you want to mail payment. These are all part of my own collection, just changing direction. I have sold(and bought) a lot on the PCGS forum over the years and here and have 100% feedback on Ebay as well(coin_quagmire) All prices include shipping. The Morgans are AU-AU+....the Silver Eagle and Kookaburra are Gem BU. Let me know if you want all of them, I will make you a better package deal. For info on the rarity of the Vams, you can go to Vamworld.com! If you are interested in any or all of these, please email me directly at shawn.beasley@gmail.com. I check that regularly throughout the day...or leave a private message. I will consider Fair offers as well....feel free to ask! :)

1921-D Morgan Dollar Vam 3A..."Streamer Wing" $35.00

Streamer1-1.jpg

StreamerR.jpg

(here is a close up of the break!)

21-DMorganVAMcloseup.jpg

1921-D Morgan Dollar Vam 1H..."Spider Web Stars" $25.00

SpiderO.jpg

SpiderR.jpg

1896-P Morgan Dollar Vam 5...$22.00

18965.jpg

18965R.jpg

1996 Silver American Eagle.....$37.00