• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

84 CC 65 DMPL

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Would anyone else consider buying a 84 CC 65 DMPL graded by ANACs in an older holder?There is only one picture of the obverse. I just now asked for a few more don't know if I'll get 'em.Besides,what's rhe pricing on a 64DMPL? Thanks

87848.jpg.890a83a3b4de46a93f9e162d2b27e507.jpg

I would if the price was right. I have tried to pick some of the DMPL Morgan’s on the Heritage Sunday no floor session auctions but was always outbid.

I picked up the Best Au58 Bust I have from one of those Auctions in an old Anacs slab. It was an easy cross to PCGS.

My main concern with a DMPL is would is cross over with that designation.

The term "consider" gives a fairly wide latitude to the possible buyer, which means that if there was a good return policy and the coin looked nice in the images then, yes, I would consider the purchase.

I generally have no problem at all buying ANACS in the old small holders. I wouldn't touch ANACS new holders unless I saw it in hand and was getting a great deal on it - and even then I'd probably cross it pretty quick.

Funny thing.Minutes after posting the bid went to $500 from 300.00.Ended at $558.Pretty cheap if the grade is accuurate.I could have put that on my CC but missed the end. Someone could make as buck or two.