• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tonga KM-160 1 pa'anga, San Marino KM-367 1997 500 lira

4 posts in this topic

Been looking for a few nodern foreign coins for a while and thought I would give this a shot. Would anyone have a Tonga 1993 KM -160 1 pa'anga or a 500 lire San Marino 1997 500 Lire KM- 367 that they would be willing to sell?

Oh what the heck...how about an Austria 500 schillings KM-2952 Wildgans 1991, KM-3000 1991 von Karajan, KM-3002 1991 Bohm and KM-3021 1992 Strauss?

Have a bunch of others...all music coins on my "want list". If you have any, could you please give me a hollar?

Thanks.

RI AL

Thanks, Physics. In spite of my "can't finds", I have made great progress in locating some tough pieces including 2 gold composer pieces from Russia. I need to post to "latest acquisitions" and will get around to it.

In the meantime, the hunt continues. I think I am enjoying the challenge of the hunt as much as adding the coins to the collection.

Hope all is well with you and family.

RI AL

Banner Day.

Got the Glen Miller silver and CN 1 crown coins from Gibraltar. These are the culmination of about a 2 year hunt. That damn Tonga KM 160 is driving me nuts!!

Ri AL

Just out of curiosity...anyone know wht the Czech Republic routinely melted a percentage of their commemorative coins? Not selling??