• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thought you might like this one-not

12 posts in this topic

you got a 50/50 chance of pcgs graded slab of this coin based on what i have seen as of late

and if you are one of the "in crowd" more than a 50/50 chance of getting it graded and slabbed by pcgs

Looks like it took a ride on the "Vomit Comet"

He also has this 62 proof Franklin up, calls it deep cameo, yeah right, but what does DWM in the listing stand for?

Here

In looking at a few of his items, I believe DWM stands for Denver West Mint. Since this "artist" lives in Colorado, my guess is he's a self slabber and that's what he calls his slabs. It seems on some of his coins that the "toning" is brushed on. That's a different approach. What a pile of .

Looks like it took a ride on the "Vomit Comet"

He also has this 62 proof Franklin up, calls it deep cameo, yeah right, but what does DWM in the listing stand for?

Here

If you asked me Woody, DWM should stand for Don't Waste your Money!!! lol

you got a 50/50 chance of pcgs graded slab of this coin based on what i have seen as of late

and if you are one of the "in crowd" more than a 50/50 chance of getting it graded and slabbed by pcgs

I can not see that coin being slabbed by any reputable TPG. The “AT” is very obvious.

He is a member of the ANA or so he says – I wonder how they would feel about his listings. And he is also a member of NGC but has no NGC certified coins for sale .

This is quote from his listing :

“Bid in confidence, "TOP" Power Seller with over 680 deals, 100% feedback rating.

OVER 680 PEOPLE CAN'T BE WRONG.”

Maybe those 680 people are just stupid !!