• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there anyone who would be interested in doing some photography for me?

8 posts in this topic

I have 2 coins (One a GSA Morgan and the other a CBH) that I am having a difficult time photographing in a manner which allows me to capture the true beauty of the coins and their toning. Is there anyone who would be interested in attempting to photograph these coins, even if it is for a fee?

Thanks,

Brandon

There are several resident photogs here, and a handful that will take pictures of your coins absolutely free of charge. Also, if you're a member of the PCGS forums, airplanenut is offering free photographs of your coins for a limited time, and his photos are top notch.

I've had Bob Campbell (robec) photograph some of my coins, and the results were outstanding and the turnaround was very fast.

Also, Mark Goodman at www.coinimaging.com is considered by many to be the best of the best, and he charges a very reasonable fee for his services.

Bob Campbell is highly recommended. Excellent guy to work with, and he takes amazing pictures. I believe Coindude also does photos.

I take alright pics of my own coins, but I don't think I'm ready to start photographing other people's coins yet.

All of the folks mentioned come highly recomended.....but if you can't find anyone else I would be happy to image them for you as well....free of charge. (thumbs u

All of the folks mentioned come highly recomended.....but if you can't find anyone else I would be happy to image them for you as well....free of charge. (thumbs u

Shane, your images are pretty great :)

Hey guys,

Thanks a million for the responses. Bob is going to be doing the imaging for me and I would be more than happy to share the images when they are finished. And if Bob wants to post some as he goes, that works too!

Thanks,

Brandon