• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price lists?

7 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Could some either PM me or post what Grey sheet and NGC and PCGS price lists show for a 1879 Proof 66 R/B Indian cent,please? Thank you

There is no Grey sheet for grades above 65. Please see my PM about other bid sources. ;)

I think you would be better off using prices realized from public auctions. This coin in this grade must have sold relatively recently and possibly more than once.

Good idea.Thanks.I'll check Heritage.B&M. Who else?

Hmm,I only found a couple in the last 10 years that actually sold through these two auction houses..They were both at one auction for over $1200.00 The others were back before '94.Odd.

Teletrade shows only one sold in the last two years - an NGC proof 65 RB, with a CAC green sticker, $425.

A search back to 2004 also shows no 66s. Any farther back than that, and I'm not sure the prices realized would be relevent in today's market.