• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emergency sale- My entire collection high grade Morgans/$3 Gold

19 posts in this topic

My apologies for being new here: I have an urgent financial problem, as I need to financially support my mother. I am now forced to sell my entire collection.

I need to sell these coins within the week, they will go to the first fair offer made. I am just a collector, I can't guarantee grades, but I can send you photos if you PM me your email address.

Payment by check or money order only. These will be sold at firesale prices due to my situation.

1932-S Washington Quarter UNC

1932-D Washington Quarter UNC

1883-S Morgan Dollar UNC

1884-S Morgan Dollar UNC (yes, full breast feathers)

1892-S Morgan Dollar UNC

1895-O Morgan Dollar UNC

1901-P Morgan Dollar UNC

1901-S Morgan Dollar UNC

1903-S Morgan Dollar UNC

1874-P $3 Gold UNC (especially nice surfaces)

1882-P $3 Gold UNC

I don't mean to be rude, but if you can't guarantee grades, then how can we make offers? Most of the dollars in UNC are very rare dates and very expensive coins. Maybe adding PAYPAL for payment might help.

TRUTH

My apologies for being new here: I have an urgent financial problem, as I need to financially support my mother. I am now forced to sell my entire collection.

I need to sell these coins within the week, they will go to the first fair offer made. I am just a collector, I can't guarantee grades, but I can send you photos if you PM me your email address.

Payment by check or money order only. These will be sold at firesale prices due to my situation.

1932-S Washington Quarter UNC

1932-D Washington Quarter UNC

1883-S Morgan Dollar UNC

1884-S Morgan Dollar UNC (yes, full breast feathers)

1892-S Morgan Dollar UNC

1895-O Morgan Dollar UNC

1901-P Morgan Dollar UNC

1901-S Morgan Dollar UNC

1903-S Morgan Dollar UNC

1874-P $3 Gold UNC (especially nice surfaces)

1882-P $3 Gold UNC

The best thing I can suggest is this. Send me these coins, and I will make a sight-seen offer on the whole lot. Besides that, I will inventory the coins for you with my suggested grades. Should you choose not to sell the coins to me, I'll pay return postage, and you are welcome to use my grade estimates, for whatever that is worth, to help sell them.

If you really need money you will need to find someone trustworthy to help you evaluate your coins.

TruthTeller, me, and many others here deal in coins. While we all would love to buy your coins and sell them for a modest profit the good dealer will want you to get a fair shake. Personally I would advise you to take James_EarlyUS up on his offer. I trust him to give you a fair shake.

Sorry to say,without some kind of reference and being new here,this kind of post comes off as a scam. It's too hurried.If you are legit,the money will be the same two weeks from now if you send them to James.Might not even take that long!!

I would offer the same deal except I am tapped out. Whatever you do,don't go into an unknown coin shop and show how much you need the money.You'll most likely get terrible offers. Good luck