• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Treasures of Australia - 2007 through 2009

5 posts in this topic

Silver Treasures of Australia - 1 Oz. .999 Silver w/ a Gem Locket

2007 - Sapphires

2008 - Opals

2009 - Diamonds

2010 - Gold

2011 - Pearls

The coins were limited to 7,500 pieces and sold out pretty quickly at a reasonable price. Of the three that are out, 2007 Sapphires demands the highest premium on the secondary market. I will be interested to see how quickly 2010 sells out and how the gold will be presented.

sig.jpg

My impressions after just completing the first three of the series of five - so far I have been pretty impressed with the design and for the lack of a better word "gimmick" with the gem stone locket. I'm happy that NGC was able to grade the coins, however a little less to be desired with the Perth mint quality control.

The coins had to go in to a signature set and a handful of each of the three years have been graded 68/69.

Thanks for looking and comments!

Silver Treasures of Australia - 1 Oz. .999 Silver w/ a Gem Locket

2007 - Sapphires

2008 - Opals

2009 - Diamonds

2010 - Gold

2011 - Pearls

The coins were limited to 7,500 pieces and sold out pretty quickly at a reasonable price. Of the three that are out, 2007 Sapphires demands the highest premium on the secondary market. I will be interested to see how quickly 2010 sells out and how the gold will be presented.

sig.jpg

My impressions after just completing the first three of the series of five - so far I have been pretty impressed with the design and for the lack of a better word "gimmick" with the gem stone locket. I'm happy that NGC was able to grade the coins, however a little less to be desired with the Perth mint quality control.

The coins had to go in to a signature set and a handful of each of the three years have been graded 68/69.

Thanks for looking and comments!

Once you get the 5 of them it would be a nice set to have in a multiholder

Thanks, that's a good idea to consider after the pearls come out. Originally until I saw one of these graded I was worried NGC would not grade the coins due to the gem locket.

I will be interested to see how quickly 2010 sells out and how the gold will be presented.

I would imagine the gold will be in the form of dust or a few very small nuggets.

I will be interested to see how quickly 2010 sells out and how the gold will be presented.

I would imagine the gold will be in the form of dust or a few very small nuggets.

And then in 2011 small white pearls - similar to the Opals? The Diamonds are the least attractive of the three so far.