• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UFC 100 Limited Edition Collectible "Coin" Set

8 posts in this topic

I am a fan of the Ultimate Fighting Championship but am, by no stretch of the imagination, a fan if these "coins". The diameter is not even given so they may be anywhere from dime-sized to the size of a dollar.

UFC 100 Limited Edition Collectible Coin Set

Commemorate UFC 100 with this 6 coin collector’s set featuring UFC 100 Fighters. This limited edition nickel plated set features coins for: Brock Lesnar, Georges St. Pierre, Michael Bisping, Frank Mir, Dan Henderson, and Thiago Alves. Each coin is 4mm thick and is minted with the fighter image on the front and the UFC 100 mark on the back. The set includes each single coin individually packaged in a protective clear vinyl pouch and encased in a rich felt pouch embroidered with each fighter’s initials.

Coins are sold only in sets.

I wouldn't call these coins. They are more like tokens or medals perhaps. meh, they stamp alot of pointless things into metal rounds and try and sell them. Whatever makes a buck, I guess.