• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ICI slabs and grading quality?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone know anything about this company?Still around?Reputation? At first,I thought they were one of the two Canadian outfits that grade 'all comers.Thanks,Prudden

I've never heard of them. But there is generally a reason why a coin is not encapsulated in one of the major TPGS slabs and it's not a positive one.

I've never heard of them. But there is generally a reason why a coin is not encapsulated in one of the major TPGS slabs and it's not a positive one.

I know it. Someone was asking me about it.

Never heard of them. I would not bother with them.

Four major services: PCGS, NGC, ICG, ANACS - accepted by Teletrade.

None of the others are accepted by Teletrade. I buy coins in holders of only the 4 major grading servcies above. The coins must meet my grading criteria and have the kind of eye appeal my customers prefer. I prefer NGC, the grading service of the ANA and PNG.

Thanks Michael, I first saw them in June of 2001. From the holder style I thought they were older than that and I didn't know where they came from. There are two diferent holder varieties on using a dot matrix printed label and the other appears to be type printed. Possibly inkjet.

Thanks Michael, I first saw them in June of 2001. From the holder style I thought they were older than that and I didn't know where they came from. There are two diferent holder varieties on using a dot matrix printed label and the other appears to be type printed. Possibly inkjet.

your most welcome conder!! but actually i did a google search of this grading/self slabbing their own coins for sale? service/company and i got a link to aN OLDER pcgs thread and post with your posting of all known slabbing servoces..... giving the information that i posted on here!!

so in reality THANK YOU conder for your referencing and reporting :applause: (thumbs u

p.s.and on second thought i really should have quoted YOU i apologise

and on the google search only your post on the pcgs boards revealed this information and if not for that i would not have ever heard as such

great information

also conder is your ngc/pcgs slab generation book still available for purchase and if so how much is it for the book including postage and handling costs??