• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anything other than ebay? please share

12 posts in this topic

coin zip.com is trying to get off the ground. Haven't been there in awhile but I think the number of listings is increasing.

It depends upon what you are looking to acquire. Truly, Heritage will have the greatest number of individual lots for auction, but a company such as David Lawrence Rare Coins may have the type of material that would be of more interest to many collectors.

Here are some auction site links:

Bowers and Merena

Teletrade

David Lawrence

Heritage

I LIke Coins

Coinzip

High-end Auctions.com

E-bid

Eauctionemporium

As far as coin dealers, you can't go wrong with the guys who post here. Check the Marketplace forum, or look at the sigline of the posters who sell coins for links to their websites

Thank you all for the help I was really getting tired of ebay. I've scaned through a few of the links so far and Heritage looks promising. It is clear though that ebay is still the #1 bid site. I wish there where more. I'll check out the coins you guys on here have also.

eauctionemporium.com just finished up the listing stuff and will be advertising big time when ready. listings are free for this month or longer depending on the speed of fixes.

thanks for linking me :)

i like heritage, teletrade myself.

I like Heritage coin auctions. It`s best if I get to lot viewing. I still buy from many other places trying to find the right coin at the right price!