• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sacs are Now Shipping P from the Direct Ship

2 posts in this topic

Wanted to give you folks a heads-up if you didn't already know. I had placed an order for the direct ship Sacs when they first appeared this year and got solid D mint marks. I just got another shipment after hearing rumblings that they were Ps now, and ... yup -- solid P mint marks so far.

Definitely a relatively painless way to get P and D for face value. Now if only they'd get back on track with the Prezzy Fun Buks.

Wanted to give you folks a heads-up if you didn't already know. I had placed an order for the direct ship Sacs when they first appeared this year and got solid D mint marks. I just got another shipment after hearing rumblings that they were Ps now, and ... yup -- solid P mint marks so far.

Definitely a relatively painless way to get P and D for face value. Now if only they'd get back on track with the Prezzy Fun Buks.

........i didn't even check mine from the beginning of the year. i might have all D's also. doh!