• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just realised-Elite membership

7 posts in this topic

Okay,now that my membership is within days of expiring,I just noticed I have an Elite membership. I didn't pay for that,I paid for the premium.As far as I can tell,I didn't get anything more than what I paid for. So, did NGC bump anyone else up last year?And what did I miss by not knowing?

So, did NGC bump anyone else up last year?

Yes, I guess everyone who had a paid membership was bumped to the elite status when they restructured their membership tiers.

I had elite last year when it was around $100. This year then they added the new tiers it showed as elite but the auto renew was listed as premium.

Not sure why it upped everyone else and kept mine as the same rate. Maybe you just submit a LOT more then I do and some computer they have programed to do the renewals put you in a different catagory then me.

I had elite last year when it was around $100. This year then they added the new tiers it showed as elite but the auto renew was listed as premium.

Not sure why it upped everyone else and kept mine as the same rate. Maybe you just submit a LOT more then I do and some computer they have programed to do the renewals put you in a different catagory then me.

My auto renew was set to Elite for $249.00. Don't think so.

Well I don't have any reason to lie about it. Wish now I would of saved some screen shots or something. It showed current membership Elite, Auto renew showed Premium and $99.

Well I don't have any reason to lie about it. Wish now I would of saved some screen shots or something. It showed current membership Elite, Auto renew showed Premium and $99.

I didn't mean to say you were lying.What I meant to say is,$249 for Elite membership?Not for me.