• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAE MS SET

9 posts in this topic

Thinking about selling off my MS69 SAE set and was wondering if it is better to offer them as a set or individually?

The set is COMPLETE (missing the '09 W which I haven't seen yet :) ) and includes the 2000 Millennium, 2006, 2006 W and 2006 W 20th anniversary. I also have the '08 with '07 reverse but am thinking I want to hold onto that on for now (unless the $$$ is right).

Regards

You'll almost always lose selling sets vs. singles. Experience talking here. I sold my 20 coin set a few years ago for under $500 on ebay. I was going to sell a complete set of NGC PR69 UC modern commemorative half dollars on ebay a year ago. I got such insultingly low offers on it from my already low price that I decided to keep them and crack em for a Dansco album.

Thanks all!

I am going the single route and will post a thread in the Market Place to get it started for anyone who may be interested here.

Thanks again.