• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated "Timeline of US Coinage" - Looking for Input (LARGE Image)

4 posts in this topic

Two years ago this month, I posted a finalized version of my "Timeline of US Coinage" after some input from board members. I've spent the last few days updating it with new coins since 2007, expanding it a little, and adjusting it to fit into a "standard" 2:1 ratio (like for printing at 24"x12" which my local Costco will do).

I'm looking for any input from folks as to perhaps stuff to add, minor design elements to change, etc. I'm posting a "small" JPG preview below. It is clickable to a PDF version of the file which you can view at any resolution. Note that the colors in the PDF may not desplay properly depending upon your particular PDF viewer - use the JPG version to judge color and font weight.

USCoins_Timeline_Draft1.jpg

Thanks, Bob. It would only be difficult if someone doesn't have those numbers. If someone actually has those in a nice text format, then it'd be pretty easy.