• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sell or keep

23 posts in this topic

I sold all of my 5 sets on eBay. I was able to obtain a P roll at face but I had to

buy the D roll. I was going to keep all 5 sets till they sold out and then I seen the

crazy prices on eBay and thought why not sell them!! I made a hugh profit and was

able to get some more coins for my collection!! :acclaim:

I put together my ad last night.Going to put them up in a 3 day auction tonight.Thanks guys. Maybe I'll put any profits towards a nice 21 Peace dollar.

Sell them - I just sold my two sets on ebay at $75 each. Wish I had bought my limit of 10...

Limit was 5

You're right - I had it messed up. I was thinking about the MS/PF Lincolns I bought.

I wish I would have bought three more then...

Not sure yet.But,I think interest is waning.Several sets with $60.00 start price went unsold.Yesterday,about 12 hours after I posted my Ebay ad,a bunch just like it popped up.Guess the backorders are finally shipping.

I have 2 days to go with 1 watcher.

Not sure yet.But,I think interest is waning.Several sets with $60.00 start price went unsold.Yesterday,about 12 hours after I posted my Ebay ad,a bunch just like it popped up.Guess the backorders are finally shipping.

I have 2 days to go with 1 watcher.

WOW....prices really dropped in the last few days. There is Buy-it-Nows for under $65. Everyone must be getting them from the mint now and decided to jump on the selling bandwagon. I sold all of mine the day after the mint sold out.

I hate to hear that the prices are falling as I have still not received mine. I might have to sell the sealed box with my 5 Proof Lincoln Commem, 5 Unc Lincoln Commem, and 5 sets of the rolls.

Might be the only way to make any money off of my order if I ever receive it.

I hate to hear that the prices are falling as I have still not received mine. I might have to sell the sealed box with my 5 Proof Lincoln Commem, 5 Unc Lincoln Commem, and 5 sets of the rolls.

Might be the only way to make any money off of my order if I ever receive it.

I sold my 5 sets for a $271.05 profit!! :o

Weird.No bids at $50 while sets in the same couple of hours sold in the $60's and even $70's.I guess they don't like me anymore. I did see a few that didn't make it to $50.00. I'll try another one day auction.Should have done that right off.Dummy!!

I got my shipment confirmation email this morning so I should have them soon. Can't believe it took this long. Six weeks from date of order.

Sold for $50.00.I just realized they didn't cost me anything.I ordered something for a friend along with this set at the same time and he paid the whole bill.