• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FRANKLIN + KENNEDY SILVER HALF DOLLARS!

10 posts in this topic

I am thinking of offering these here on the boards for sale (no eBay fees! :banana: )

and have been asking people more knowledgeable than I and have been tracking sales on eBay to get up to speed...but I'm thinking the ask price for the Franklins should be about $6 each and the ask price for the Kennedys should be about $5 each... (shrug)

Am I in the ballpark? Way off base?

I'm a comicbook collector on the CGC boards with a stellar reputation as well as a stellar reputation on eBay since I started there circa Jan 2002 (trmoore54 is my buying account and architect54 is my selling account). These are from my dad's estate...I am tasked with selling them and divvying up the proceeds between my three brothers and I. As a tester, I've put the silver quarters up on eBay and results are pretty much on target with what I was expecting...

All the coins are circulated of varying condition...some really nice and some not so much...

All feedback is greatly appreciated! Feel free to PM me... :headbang:

Here's the Bengy's (about 150)

50FRANKLINHALVES.jpg

54FRANKLINHALVESA.jpg

54FRANKLINHALVESB.jpg

And here's an example of the Kennedys (there are about 175)...

KENNEDYHA.jpg

KENNEDYHB.jpgKENNEDYHC.jpgKENNEDYHD.jpgKENNEDYHE.jpgKENNEDYHF.jpg

I think the Kennedy's are priced good. You have another collector here on the board that is selling both at 11x and the Franklin's I had purchased from him months ago at 10.5x before his price went up look about the same shape as these so you might need to come down a little on the Franklin's to sale them. Last I checked he had plenty to sale but I dont think as many as you do.

I recently purchased quite a few Walkers at 10x. But I don't think your prices are out of line. In fact, had I not purchased those I would definitely consider yours. You may rethink the price of the Frankys though. $5.50 would be 11x and would be more enticing.

Thanks for the input so far everyone...appreciate it... (thumbs u

I'll be in touch with what I plan on doing...

One more question...is there a specific lot (qty) size that is most attractive? I was thinking of offering them in 10 coin lots...

Thanks for the input so far everyone...appreciate it... (thumbs u

I'll be in touch with what I plan on doing...

One more question...is there a specific lot (qty) size that is most attractive? I was thinking of offering them in 10 coin lots...

It would just depend on how much of a headache you wanted with shipping them. Some people just put down the total number they have say

Franklin 150

JFK 170 (20 on hold)

Other people will send them in lots of 10 or in rolls so that they might only have 10 packages going out instead of 30 or 50

All the Franklin and JFK silver half dollars are for sale!

All coins are circulated.

About 150 each available.

20 coin minimum lots!

$5 each!

Buy 50 coins get 1 free half dollar of your choice.

Buy 100 coins get 3 free half dollars of your choice.

Buy 150 coins get 6 free half dollars of your choice.

Free insured USPS Priority shipping anywhere in US!

Canada free shipping, insurance extra.

Elsewhere exact cost.

Payment: Paypal or money order.

If you want specific dates on the Franklins, let me know and I will work with you...first come, first serve...

Coins will ship the day or day after I receive payment depending on my schedule.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

PM sent on remaining halves.

All the halves have been sold!

Much THANKS and KUDOs to SEBrown for a fantastic transaction and GREAT COMMUNICATION! THANKS AGAIN Scott! :headbang: