• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: whole lotta' stuff: *REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED!*

6 posts in this topic

FS:

note: i'm currently travelling on business until this Friday (the 3rd), so any purchases i'll mail out Saturday morning upon my return.

Free shipping to US buyers, and payment by Paypal please.

self explanatory here. beautiful coin, with very clean surfaces, vibrant toning and booming luster

$35.00

1914-JGermany1Mark-760x496.jpg

Austrian Kruezer. 2 year type. great toning and very high state of preservation

$20

1885_Austria_Kreuzer-770x507.jpg

prices reduced for a quick sale, and reasonable offers certainly considered. Payment by Paypal, and free US shipping for forum folks.

very cool and large commemerative piece from Sudan (mid-1980s if memory serves me). .925 silver, and if i recall, a little more than an ounce at 35 grams. A thick piece that is exceptionally well proof struck. not a valuable or rare piece, but a big hunk of silver with great toning

awesome and colorful toning on this one, which i didn't capture well. very cool in hand.

$ 25.00

DSCN3384.jpg

DSCN3388.jpg

random silver bits: 2 proof '64 dimes, proof '64 quarter, and a harshly cleaned '64 Kennedy half

$15.00 for the lot

DSCN3381.jpg

1873A France 5 Francs, darker toning AU piece. a little above melt value at $15.00

DSCN3177.jpg

DSCN3172.jpg

Doug

Remove the ?t=12*************

from the image file name and the picture will come up

The system here is looking for a jpg ending for an image file

Doug

Remove the ?t=12*************

from the image file name and the picture will come up

The system here is looking for a jpg ending for an image file

great tip, thanks!

Doug