• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Fantastic Four 28 Please Help me out guys

4 posts in this topic

I got a book graded (8.0/8.5) I just purchased off of the boards in the mail today. The seller has been a class act - fast shipping and worked with me on price in a big way. However, There was one defect that showed up on the the edge of the back cover that was not disclosed and did not appear in the scan on the FS thread. The seller also offered a return policy and I am asking for your help in what this book would grade out at cgc. I am trying to put together a nice run of FF and I ultimately want everything in 8.0 or above. I was hoping to get 8 out of this. I thought it had a chance but with this chip I'm thinking no. I'm providing new scans of the book and I want your opinion on grade. The inside of the book has significant browning throughout the inside cover edges (about 1/8 inch on both pages)

Other that the pq and the chip at the top edge bc - the book is sweet. Tight binding and nice gloss. very nice spine.

What should I do return or keep? if you need to know how much I paid to answer this question PM me. Thanks guys.

ff28.jpg

ff28bc.jpg

I don't think it will get an 8.0 b/c it will get hammered for the browning and the chip.

I'm guessing 7.0 ish

I don't think it will get an 8.0 b/c it will get hammered for the browning and the chip.

I'm guessing 7.0 ish

thanks buddy - I'm thinking about the same way. Anyone else have an opinion? - I'd like to hear from everyone.