• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1910 D Quarter dollar coin

10 posts in this topic

EF-45 at best, there are some minor scratches on Liberty's face, and in the area around the mint mark. also there is some discoloration in liberty's hair

I always thought that some "chatter" was to be expected on circulated coins. I assume you are referring to the marks on the cheek? I think she would grade and I don't think AU 53 is too far out of line. Where do you come up with this stuff? Aren't you "across the pond"?

RI AL

I always thought that some "chatter" was to be expected on circulated coins. I assume you are referring to the marks on the cheek? I think she would grade and I don't think AU 53 is too far out of line. Where do you come up with this stuff? Aren't you "across the pond"?

RI AL

:grin: You know what i am like there RI AL always looking for stuff over this side of the pond .. I am off to the Harrogate coin fair in the morning with a little cash .. and probably get the pick of the USA stuff as usual as the UK Crowd dont seem to even look at the stuff .. well if it is over s few £'s that is :D

Gee...maybe I should go "across the pond" to see what bargains I can pick up??!? Of course after air fare, hotel, meals...the deals might not be that good.. :pullhair:

Looks to me that you found yourself a nice little niche there and could possibly make a bit of profit from U.S. buyers if you keep coming up with stuff like that.

Thanks for all the great information .. you have helped me decide not to bid on this coin .. i will try and posts the winning price when the sale is finished

thanks again (thumbs u

I just checked this Thread for the first time...

The 10-D [ without the surface / facial marks ] would

grade AU 55 - and - depending on the amount luster

and overall look of the coin - could squeeze an AU 58.

The severity of the facial marks could net the coin an AU 50 grade.

400 Pounds for that coin is alot higher than its worth, IMHO.