• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Microsoft Cashback is back...and MUCH improved

15 posts in this topic

I did not have the problems that some on here reported about the getting the cashback rewards. It pretty much happened like clockwork, but it did take a couple of months to get it.

Well, it is back and while it is set at 8% with a max of $200 per transaction, the cashback is immediate!

I used it today to buy an 1889-CC and literally seconds after I paid with paypal, the money was sent to my account :grin:. Yes, the percentage is low, but immediate return is a definitive upgrade.

Thanks for the information.

I have a 10% coupon I need to use also that expires the 16th. I hate how when you have coupons and cash back you can never find what you want.

I don't know where somebody got "Immediate" from but I just tried it and it says that I need to wait 60 days.

Same here. I made a purchase on 3/13 and it showed I had to wait 60 days. I just went to my account to double check it and it still shows as pending.

I don't know where somebody got "Immediate" from but I just tried it and it says that I need to wait 60 days.

Same here. I made a purchase on 3/13 and it showed I had to wait 60 days. I just went to my account to double check it and it still shows as pending.

I just purchased another time and it gave me immediate cash back this time.

I just bought a DVD Set and I got an instant rebate...it must depends on what you buy on eBay!!

Yes, it seems to be random, or maybe the overall cost, or it could be what you buy determines immediate vs. the two month wait. I know I was glad to get the immediate return. Sure, I can wait...but immediate takes away the possiblity of "problems" with your return.

Maybe an email to them would clarify.

used it yesterday and will get 10% back in 60 days. Pretty easy once I figured out that on my live.com search I needed to click the tiny "WEB" link under the search box to get ebay to pop-up as one of the choices