• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices Announced for Mint-Rolled Lincoln 2009 Cents

7 posts in this topic

At least you didn't buy an even higher overpriced version on Ebay... People paying $1.00 for one penny - the passion, lol.

I might pick up one set w/ another purchase - $4.95 shipping for two rolls is a bit high on top of the roll price.

Price is fine for me, good, keep some people away :)

You're paying for mint wrapper, and maybe even some better QC. That could mean higher grade coins on average

MAN O MAN......that was the same price on the nickels!!

That's what I was thinking. And, I'd bet big that these are the zinc planchets since the copper cents are reserved for proof (mint?) sets and the Lincoln commem/cents set.

I won't be buying any rolls although I do want the commem/cent set. That should be a very popular set.

Few rolls for me and a couple of Lincoln UNCs.. cancelled my 5, will go 2. 20 proofs tho :P

When those special cents and stuff come out, the 50,000 only set, will get as many as I can !