• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: 1916-S 1C NGC MS65BN

3 posts in this topic

Looking to branch into other areas of numismatics, so doing some cleaning around the house. Currently, offering an exceptional 1916-S graded by NGC as MS65BN. I'm not a great picture taker, so here is a link to when it was for sale by at Yellow River -

Here

The coin is a lot more vivid in color in hand that obviously can't be captured by photographs. In hand, there is a lot of pink and blue accenting the coin, as says on his site, almost over the entire surface. Looking to get what I paid for it, which is $510 shipped Priority and insured via check/MO, $515 via PayPal.

Thanks for looking.

Ryan

Edited to add - This coin also has one of the strongest strikes I've seen, lots of detail in the wheat branches and Mr. Lincoln's beard. Full 7-day return policy.

Hehe, *spoon* at Yellow River. Its often funny the unintended results of the censor filter.

Thanks for that website, there's some nice stuff on there. Are they a good dealer?