• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Buying Gold Bullion - Spot + 1% Also Platinum

9 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if you're going to find any here willing to sell you gold in 1 oz increments for only 1% over spot. The premium on small quantities of gold tends to be higher than that these days.

hey munky i got some that id like to sell the dealer for 5% over spot. can i send mine to you and get that deal?

i got a gold coin that id gladly sell for spot! couldnt get bids when it was below spot so yes id take spot! id rather sell it as spot than put it on ebay lol

some might not call it bullion but gold is gold to me and a old 10$ gold melts like the rest :P heck may have to add it to the pile anyway.

good luck goldbuyer, ive got some checks and stuff going out this weekend from buying jewelry for melt and such myself.

hey munky i got some that id like to sell the dealer for 5% over spot. can i send mine to you and get that deal?

i got a gold coin that id gladly sell for spot! couldnt get bids when it was below spot so yes id take spot! id rather sell it as spot than put it on ebay lol

some might not call it bullion but gold is gold to me and a old 10$ gold melts like the rest :P heck may have to add it to the pile anyway.

good luck goldbuyer, ive got some checks and stuff going out this weekend from buying jewelry for melt and such myself.

I would pay a premium for most bullion coins. I was recently paying a 7% premium for graded 69 Buffulo's.

I recently paid a 20% premium for MS62 double eagles and would gladly pay a 10% premium for lower grades in slabs.

Given that i could buy some new bullion coins for a 4% premium from dealers I suspect they pay no more than a 1% premium for the coins?

Therefore, coins with bag marks, etc might sell at a discount to bullion? Is that correct?