• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chameleon coins.This is not Spam

15 posts in this topic

Yeah, I have purchased a coin from this seller in the past. The coin was not nearly as nice in person as it was in the picture. Not an awful coin, but did not live up to expectations.

What in the world were you doing in Pocatello? In fact, in 1986 I was in Idaho Falls for a year.... what's that like 30 miles from Pokie!

Heh. I was working on the whole "Birth" thing in 1986, but that was down in Texas. :P:roflmao: You old guys have moved around so much it seems.

What in the world were you doing in Pocatello? In fact, in 1986 I was in Idaho Falls for a year.... what's that like 30 miles from Pokie!

Where you attending Rick's college?

I was in Idaho serving a Mormon mission.

Ant, are you from Pocatello Idaho?

I lived there for awhile back in the early 80's. That and Blackfoot. No coin shops in Blackfoot from what I recall.

im originaly from denver, but after 19 moves i decided to buy a home and relax. i baught a home but the relax part didnt come with it :)

its crazy crooked down here. all we have here for coins is a antique store in idaho falls, shamrock coins in pocatello and the unknown store in poky old town.

Where you attending Rick's college?

I was in Idaho serving a Mormon mission.

Actually, I visited Rick's College with a friend, one of their dances of all things. I was stationed there whilst in the Navy. INEL ya know. S1W to be exact... it was wonderful there during the late spring/summer... other than that... it was absolutely freezing for this Texas boy!

Heh. I was working on the whole "Birth" thing in 1986, but that was down in Texas. :P:roflmao: You old guys have moved around so much it seems.
Hey There whippersnapper!! I left Texas in 86, so actually I was in Idaho in 87. Lived in Florida, Idaho, California, Virginia... and got the heck back to Texas as soon as I could. Six years was long enough, more than long enough to be away! I mean, where else can you get Big Red, Whataburger, Blue Bell Ice Cream and Bill Miller's Bar-B-Q!! Oh, what a state!! Oh yea, and possum on the half shell. ;)

The seller juices photos, and does not deny it, claiming that the coins actually look like that in hand. If you browse the auctions, you will likely find that hard to believe, and many who have purchased from him (not me) have been disappointed.