• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC STAR 1960-P FRANKIE(Lowered)

11 posts in this topic

When was the last time you saw a Dual Toned NGC Star MS65 1960-P Frankie? Well here is a Trophy Beauty available for you to obtain for your collection...$500(Negotiable) delivered. Pls.pm me for any questions. Thanks! ---Joe

STEFFRANKIEPIC.jpg

$650(Negotiable)

:o :o

Linky Dinky

Linky Dinky

Apples and oranges there, Jaime. 58D is the most common Franklin well toned - I would not be surprised to find there are more stars on the 58D than on the rest of the series combined. The 1960 MS-66 you linked to is still not in nearly the same league - I would much rather have Joe's than that one. Joe's has amazing toning which is very rare on Franklin's after the mint switched to cellophane in the mint sets, in 1959.

Apples and oranges there, Jaime. 58D is the most common Franklin well toned - I would not be surprised to find there are more stars on the 58D than on the rest of the series combined. The 1960 MS-66 you linked to is still not in nearly the same league - I would much rather have Joe's than that one. Joe's has amazing toning which is very rare on Franklin's after the mint switched to cellophane in the mint sets, in 1959.

I didn't mean to add the 58-D.

I would rather buy a MS-65 FBL or a MS-66 then pay that kind of money for the Star.

I didn't mean to add the 58-D.

I would rather buy a MS-65 FBL or a MS-66 then pay that kind of money for the Star.

One collects what makes them happy....Since its rare that you can have your cake and eat it too (say have an FBL and a Star for this date) I will take the Star designation for this toner for this date Anytime... Anywhere..Any Day :banana: Yes i would have loved for it to have an FBL too w/the Star. (shrug)