• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ok silver time! again!

4 posts in this topic

hello all first let me say i recieved a call this evening from my jeweler buddy . he asked me if im still looking for silver. of course i replied "anytime". well he has a few hundred 1oz canada maple leaves, sealed in sleaves of 10. i need to know what a good price would be for these being they are maples. what kind of % do i add ? i know these sell for more so im wondering what to pay.

then as like last time i will be taking orders. im not for sure on numbers but when he says a few hundred it is usualy 4-500oz. i didnt think this chance would come so i have to jump fast. he wouldnt sell to me when we did the last silver run so i think he is finding out times are slow for us jewelers :(

anyone with info and or who is interested thanks.

i am grabing 100 for myself so ill let yall know what is left. if it is a good deal.

Well I just bought 200 from APMEX @ 14.05 apiece + $24.99 shipping ($3.49 over spot). Those were the 2009 2010 Olympic coins and usually carry a slightly larger premium than the simple 2009 Maples.

I believe that $3 - $3.50 over spot is pretty standard for those.

If you can get some for less than $3 over spot, I'd say that it was pretty good.