• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MODERNCOINMART WILL BE BUYING 2009 ULTRA HIGH RELIEFS

7 posts in this topic

We will be sending out an email Wed morning with details including our purchase price. The only reason I haven't posted a price up to this point is because I thought the price would continue to rise and I didn't want to play one up. I also thought most would wait until the day before to decide anyway. If you are interested in hearing our terms do not PM me, email george@moderncoinmart.com and put "send details" in the subject line. You will get an email back tomorrow.

Thanks!!!

John Maben

Seems there were plenty.

I think this thread could be deceiving ?? nothing intentional but I think they want to buy our coins because the limit is one per household

I aint sellin mine ! the site came online at 12 with them saying backordered 28th Jan. Still says only 6th Feb though. My estimate is a few thousand per shipment so not many thousand will go out in Early Release shipment date (if they even keep to the dates showing)

ttt

We are going to hold off buying more of these until they actually are in the hands of those that ordered. If you already confirmed, you are locked in and this message is not intended for you.

Thanks!

John