• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Classic Commem Book

1 post in this topic

I haven't heard back from Whitman or Zyrus Press. :( I've decided to post the lessons on Stella Coin News. :) That means the lessons will be free for everyone. I'd like to standardize the images using mgoodm3's images of the Classic Commems. I'd like to use as many forum members coins as I can. Right now I need a 92 or 93 Columbian. If you have one imaged by Mark you can PM me or send via email. I'm going to set them up lesson by lesson just like I did here on the forum. There will be new content added. Please send me any and all Classic Commem images you have that Mark imaged. If duplicates, I'll decide which one to use. This will take me some time so if you want to send a coin to Mark for imaging, please contact Mark directly. Mark and the owner of each coin will get credit for the coin. Let me know any thoughts or comments for improvements as we progress through the lessons. I'll post links to the lessons as their done. Hope we all enjoy the ride. :D