• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A lot of players are MIA--some for years!

13 posts in this topic

Perhaps we need something like the “Amber Alert” system for missing thread posters. You could call it something like maybe “Forum Alert” you know, a scroll across the top or bottom of the screen with the missing member's avatar and forum handle.

lol

And if a YN is gone for awhile like Midwest (although he PM's me regularly) then we can call a "Code Pink"! That's an infant abduction in hospitals. :insane:

I was actually thinking just this morning that we haven't seen greg around lately and was wondering what happened to him.

He has made a few posts on CoinTalk in that last couple weeks.

And.....what about Goose3? He used to always show his low grade type coins. Now...poof! No more. I know some like Lucybop was here just to hawk her wares but some made lasting contributions.

That's an infant abduction in hospitals...

How many infants abduct people in hospitals - they can't even walk!

(All message boards suffer from high turnover rates - people lose interest, or get tired of the repetition.)

And.....what about Goose3? He used to always show his low grade type coins. Now...poof! No more. I know some like Lucybop was here just to hawk her wares but some made lasting contributions.

Actually I always thought Lucy had tons to share on the Franklin Series. Not to mention taking photos. I looked up to her in my younger days of phototaking.

Just thought I'd bring this up since I haven't posted much lately either.

Greg - Last saw him at the LB show last year....actually it was in February! I haven't been around much lately so don't know whether he's posted here....I just know I haven't seen him at the LB show since early last year. He might have attended however.

JamminJ - Kind of quit doing the eBay sale thing and had another kid so he's probably busy.

EVP - It's been a LONG time since I heard from him. After he quit Legend I think he went back into stock broker thing...although I don't know why that prevents him from posting.

Whilborg - The reason I'm posting this is to find out what happened to him. Is he OK?

jom

A lot of old posters are MIA. I can not in my old age even remember all of them who used to post here. Some are across the street mostly now. I think some just lost interest or drifted off. Some like Hoot, got busy with real life. I never had time for this until I retired.

Victor's memory is probably better than mine, regarding the MIA's.