• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS '27S Peace;1861/0 HD;1806 Quarters;MS70 Gold Commems

15 posts in this topic

Nice coins there Victor. I'd love to have that FR quarter but I just spent that money on an 1806 half! Wanna trade?

Sure. I'll trade for .35 oz of any world coins. (thumbs u

Both Bust quarters are much nicer to the eye than the pics show.

The G4 is on hold for a PCGS board member until tomorrow unless a better offer is made per agreement with potential buyer.

The Peace dollar is on hold for now.

That half dime is gorgeous.

It really is in hand. And, I never knew it was an overdate until PCGS sent it back to me with the designation. NGC had graded the coin twice and never did catch it.

In my judgment, we are close to the time when demand for physical gold (and silver) will soar to levels never before seen. How close? It is entirely possible that it could happen in January. I expect major moves by April at the latest. By the end of 2009, I would not be surprised to see gold top $2,000. If all chaos breaks out, that figure could be conservative.

When the price of gold breaks above $1,000 to stay, I expect supplies of physical gold to become almost non-existent.

Today, you can still purchase many forms of physical gold, for immediate delivery, or delivery in 2-4 weeks.

The U.S. Mint has announced that it will not be manufacturing any 2009 half, quarter or tenth-ounce gold American Eagles or any gold Buffaloes in the near future, but many other coins and ingots can be purchased. If you procrastinate, I think it is likely that the price will be higher and you may find physical gold almost impossible to acquire. If you are contemplating acquiring gold, I think you will be better off acting sooner rather than later.

Patrick A. Heller is the owner and general manager of Liberty Coin Service

Sweet circulated commems! I’m watchin’em!

(thumbs u

Howdy, Winston, haven't seen you around lately. Good seein ya.

Sweet circulated commems! I’m watchin’em!

(thumbs u

Howdy, Winston, haven't seen you around lately. Good seein ya.

Thanks buddy. We moved out of our apartment and bought a house. It's been taking up a lot of my time and money but things are good.