• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miss you guys

10 posts in this topic

Wow it sure stinks not getting to show off newps and get into NT vs. AT debates, talking about Ebay rips, drolling over Leeg and Lehigh's toners.......there are some special people on these forums and I hope to make it to the NGC Luncheon at FUN to at least see some familiar faces and talk coins.

:foryou:

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the luncheon again, Shane. Just don't eat everything. Mad Marty will be coming with me as my guest.

Chris

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the luncheon again, Shane. Just don't eat everything. Mad Marty will be coming with me as my guest.

Chris

Is Marty bringing the "Rubber Chicken" along?

Well Shane, where are you?

I hope 2009 is a fantastic year for you!!! Don't worry, be happy!!!! :)

Love that song, lost my virginity while it was playing on the radio in 1988. Just a bit OT but I figured it would give Shane a laugh.

Since you like to drool over toners from me and Lee, how about one I bought from Lee.

AntietamCommemorative1937PCGSMS66Ob.jpgAntietamCommemorative1937PCGSMS66Re.jpg

Take care, Paul