• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

o boy i hate doing this.....

18 posts in this topic

but the season is making me do it. i am forced to sell on the competitions site :( some comercials will fix that for next yr but this yr its the bay.i will be listing through end of jan 09. most buy it now prices are 25% less than book. i must clear out coins to make room for my goals.

thanks for looking.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/smokyant2000_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_in_kwZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ12

along with fee bay i have some gold id rather sell to yall here. so i will share this post with those items also.

gold:

1. 1911 gold GB sov ms62 ish asking $130 shipped/insured PP +3%

forumsales002.jpg

forumsales003.jpg

many items ending from 4hours -12 hours on the feebay

edit to add: looked up the half sov and this by size should be a sov. so the price would be more just i dont know how much cause i can never figure content value :)

sov is 170 shipped!

paper money i try to mention anything i see wrong with note so i hope this works out.i can also photoshop lines to show where these things are :P

all reasonable offers taken :)

2. very good paper (crisp), some foxxing, front left bottom corner damage, may have been pressed dont know how to look for that realy, horazontal crease across center. inks are very dark with no fading.

papermoney017.jpg

papermoney018.jpg

3. very crisp, bottom right corner has stain on tip,4 vertical creases (2 to left of center and 2 to right of center),right edge has tiny nick in it,colors are great and no foxxing.

papermoney015.jpg

papermoney016.jpg

4. perfect note! no creasing ,no foxxing,bright white paper,crisp,bright inks, dont miss this one folks.

papermoney005.jpg

papermoney006.jpg

5. very original paper,bright colors,great inks,left corners have tiny bit of creasing, no big noticable creases,no corner damage

papermoney003.jpg

papermoney004.jpg

6. very nice paper ,bright inks,no corner damage, light crease on lower left corner

papermoney001.jpg

papermoney002.jpg

if are on ebay making offer please add that you are member here so i can help with better price for boardies :)

also started a few diamond items at 99c so bid if you have a lil extra doe. these are worth a good bit and are not cheap stones.

well this is the best news all week. final days of ebay! i hope by next year i have my site where i need it. but for now get them while they are going low.