• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH-- Almost complete year set of Capped bust halves (21 different)

4 posts in this topic

here are the pictures

There are 21 Bust halves that I'm offering. Most are raw, but PCGS, NGC, and ANACS are all represented. The only years missing are 1810, 1811, 1815, 1825, 1826, 1827, 1828, and everything post-1834. I will try to individually comment on each coin later when i have more time. I can say briefly that all of the coins were hand selected by me personally and this is an Ultra-PQ set. I often ask myself why people send 5x as much on a high grade set, when these lower grade original coins have far more history for serving their purpose -- down to a certain point that is; I mean no-one wants a set of junk AG's, haha. Specifically, a few notables are the 1807, 1818, and 1834. All the coins are very nice with no sign of cleaning of major distractions, but those 3 in particular stand way out for WOW appeal. The 1807 is ridiculously under graded, and the 1818 probably is too. Oh yeah, and these aren't all a bunch of R1's either... Look closely and do the attributions, or ask a friend to help. Sorry, bargain hunters, it took me forever to put this set together and I'm not about to lose money on it... I've gotta clear $2750 for all 21 coins, after shipping and whatever other fees we encounter.