• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC 66RD 1910 Lincoln Old Fat Green Holder, NGC 64BN 1915-S Lincoln (On Hold)

6 posts in this topic

1910 MS66 RD Lincoln Cent in Old Fat Holder with Green Label, Partial Rainbows

I'll accept the first fair offer.

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3160b.jpg

IMG_3162c.jpg

IMG_3162b.jpg

IMG_3163b.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3164c.jpg

1915S MS64 BN Lincoln Cent:

I'll accept first fair offer.

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3454b.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

Please feel free to inquire.

These two Lincolns that have been in my collection for 8 years. They are the first coins I've posted on the NGC forum however I have a number of successful transactions under my belt on the PCGS forum and Toned Coin Collectors Society. I'd prefer to sell on these forums but will ebay if unsuccessful here. References available. Paypal if you wish, regular payment fine too, I'll take care of shipping costs.

Thank you for looking,

Jeff

TTT

1915S Sold

1910 For Sale

This is handsome original coin, let me know if you're interested and we can probably work something out. I'd prefer to sell it here over Ebay.

Went through NGC Registry and several top 25 sets don't have a 1910 yet and quite a few other would gain on, or overcome the next set with this coin.

The 15-S is a super coin Jeff. Thanks for a very smooth deal!! I'd be all over the 1910 if I didn't have one already.!!! (thumbs u

1915SlincD.jpg

Hey Lee,

I wasn't going to mention which set it went into but am happy you did. The coin looks great, nice imaging! Pangs of regret aside I'm really happy to see it go into the finest toned set out there!

Jeff

That 1915-s is a 64???????

That Looks like a 66 from over here! :o:o

Looks like a definite upgrade by at least 1 point.

I should have jumped on that coin but Jeff's pics didn't do the coin any Justice.

Congrats on the pickup Lee. (thumbs u