• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1879 Morgan

6 posts in this topic

Hi, Gary! Welcome to the neighborhood. Like Mike said, it's really not worth grading. At most, it's only worth $30 or so, maybe less.

If you want something just to protect it, PM me your address and I'll send you an AirTite with an accent ring.

Chris

since everyone jumped on the NO bandwagon im going to say it depends on if you are wondering if it is worth slabing for resale or slabbing of a memory.

if it is for resale NO , if it is for memory YES

my opinion!

Thanks for the response guys. I'm wasn't really looking at slabbing it for resale, I was actually thinking of adding it to my small but growing collection. Perhaps a "fake" eBay slab would be good just for preservation. Though I must admit, I do love seeing that NGC logo on my coins. ;)

I think I'll offer her $35 for it, and see what she says. I'm not reselling it anyway.

Thanks again guys.

BTW, I turned my Dad on to the site yesterday. He has a bunch of coins he picked up at an estate sale that he'll probably be posting in the next few days. None are slabbed, but they are in flips and coin holders.

BTW, I turned my Dad on to the site yesterday. He has a bunch of coins he picked up at an estate sale that he'll probably be posting in the next few days. None are slabbed, but they are in flips and coin holders.

Tell your Dad that if the flips are soft and pliable, they probably contain PVC and he should remove the coins immediately.

Chris