• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Current search word for Cashback?

7 posts in this topic

I have tried silver, gold, coin, bullion, ipod, xbox, stereo, etc. on the live search for the discount on ebay, but it is not working right now.

I know periodically they change the percentage or stop it for a period of time and maybe that is what is happening today.

Anybody have a search word that is working right now?

are you talking just ebay or any? cause i just did this and it shows on a non ebay link.

livesearch.jpg

EBAY is where you get the 20-30 % as they are partners - Some come up but NOT Ebay

I can't get it to work anymore either. Just two days ago,I found hundreds of Ebay BIN/Cashback coins by typing Silver coins into MSN Live Search.Also found Gold coins. Wonder what happened? I also noticed some sellers mention the cashback thing and thier prices were raised accordingly.

Correction.I just tried "Gold Coin" search and it came up at 25% off ebay items. Mostly jewelry though.

Another update. Just by doing a MSN Live search for Gold coins,clicking on the result the cashback Icon came up on my Ebay page. After that it stayed there no matter what I search for. I suppose that means it's in effect?