• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COINS...PRICED TO SELL...COINS...

13 posts in this topic

For sale is this very Cool toned Frankie.1958-D NGC MS65..$75 delivered.

1958A.jpg1958B.jpg

Second one is an NGC PF65 its hard to image the Proofs once its in the NGC slab.Pics don't do this Frankie justice. Much more Spectacular on hand.$85 delivered.

IMG_0097.jpg

Third is an NGC MS62 beautifully toned Morgan. Its got colors of Plum,Sunburst Yellow and very Light Blue where the pics shows as white areas..with lots of luster on hand.Another color i cant capture is the one running from 7-8 is the same plum color on 12-5 $90 delivered.Very Cool coin on hand!

IMG_0188.jpg

If you have any questions/offers pls.pm me.

Regards,

Joe (thumbs u

I still have a PCGS First Strike $10 Gold Buffalo Fractional in PR70DCAM that is about to Skyrocket in price ! The US Mint will discontinue selling these among other products. Which means this is the only year that they will make the gold buff fractionals. The population on these First Strike 70's is soooo low...Check out Ebay prices and get back to me if your interested. Im selling mine for only $575 delivered Priority Mail /Insured.Comes complete with US Mint Box and COA.

:whistle:

This is one BEAUTY!!! 1955-S NGC MS66*(Star) $65 delivered.

DIMECOMP1.jpg

note: PLS.CHECK OUT THE LAST PAGE: MORE ROOSIES LISTED. :banana:

I agree with your assessment. I just ordered a proof and uncirculated $10 Buffalo from the mint today because their mintage is under 4K each, will be a one year type and will always be popular because of its nearness in size to the buffalo nickel. (thumbs u

For sale is this very Cool toned Frankie.1958-D NGC MS65..$75

1958A.jpg1958B.jpg

Second one is an NGC PF65 its hard to image the Proofs once its in the NGC slab.Pics don't do this Frankie justice. Much more Spectacular on hand.(ON HOLD)

IMG_0097.jpg

Third is an NGC MS62 beautifully toned Morgan. Its got colors of Plum,Sunburst Yellow and very Light Blue where the pics shows as white areas..with lots of luster on hand.Another color i cant capture is the one running from 7-8 is the same plum color on 12-5 $90 delivered.Very Cool coin on hand!(ON HOLD)

IMG_0188.jpg

If you have any questions/offers pls.pm me.

Regards,

Joe (thumbs u

HERE ARE SOME ROOSIES FOR SALE:

NGC 1962 PF65 This one has an Awesome Neon toning at the reverse! $50 delivered.

1962PROBVROOSIE.jpgIMG_0399.jpg

NGC 1958-D MS65 $45 Delivered.

1958MintSet9047.jpg

1958MintSet9051B.jpg

This one is a dual toned NGC 1956 MS66 $50 Delivered.

DIME1.jpg

DIME2.jpg

Last but not least is once again the NGC MS66*(Star) $75 Delivered.

DIMECOMP1.jpg