• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are we permitted to discuss here...

40 posts in this topic

I think the new holders are a good idea that needs some improvement to remove the inordinate amount of overlap along the rim. I do like the fact that you can see (at least part) of the edge, but quite frankly prefer ANACS' version as it is clear and less intrusive. Respectfully...Mike

I agree; the idea is great, the current design needs work, however.

Again I do like the outer shell and hologram improvements.

I also like that clear NCS insert better than the opaque one. Still it would be nice to see a design that has less overlap, and possibly clear, as well!

I have always liked the clear circular insert they use for very small, odd sized coins. Maybe they could have a similar insert that contains a clear, edgeview system? That way they could keep their white insert and just have a clear center.

I would prefer a clear collar to hold the coins. On the new NGC slabs, the white tabs on the coins surface are obtrusive and a clear ring insert with the tabs would be my preference and would be less obtrusive.

Looks like they messed up again.

No, look at both pictures again. The obv is held upright while the reverse appears crooked. Rotated reverse die error. Looks to be about 25 to 30 degrees rotation.