• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH - Silver Proof Sets, Silver Eagle and GW First Day Cover

4 posts in this topic

All,

I am making some room in the safe, the proof set boxes take up room for the pretty little singles. :grin:

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I have a few duplicate items I want to let go. Figured I would try here first, then maybe eBay. If you are, just PM me.

If I am completely off base with the prices, just let me know. I used Coin Values/eBay/Numismedia (for the PF70 Silver Eagle) to try to come to some consensus. I will pay shipping. Paypal, please add 3%.

I can send pictures, but can’t make promises about the quality (I am no photographer by any means).

2007 W Silver Eagle PF70 (Early Releases for those who care) - $85 (Numismedia has this at $106 I believe)

SOLD 1992 Silver Proof Set - $12 (box in good shape)

SOLD 2000 Silver Proof Set (2) - $20 (boxes are in good shape, the end tabs are starting to fray)

2001 Silver Proof Set - $115 (box is in good shape, the end tab is starting to fray)

SOLD 2004 Silver Proof Set - $20 (box is in good shape, plastic case on the quarters is cracked through the field in the upper left corner but not over the Michigan quarter)

2008 Silver Proof Set - $45 (bought one too many this year. Opps!)

2007 George Washington First Day Cover (2) - $22 (I opened the white envelope, but coins/card are still in plastic)

Thanks,

Eric