• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: My Classic Commemoratives

7 posts in this topic

Looking to move into a new type. Check or MO prefered or PayPal at 2.5%. Seven day, no question, return.

antitamobvA.jpg

mg00736.jpg

mg00736r.jpg

Simply beautiful, with shimmering luster, superb surfaces, and lovely light green and pale purple pastel toning. dizzyfoxx/CRO pedigree. CRO purchased this example from a fastidious collector who hand-picked his coins carefully over many years, and it shows. PCGS 66, mgoodm3 image, POP 1102/233, $1,325 delivered.

arkansasobvA.jpg

arkansasobv.jpg

arkansasrev.jpg

Very nicely toned both obverse and reverse. Low Mintage of only 9,660 pieces. PCGS 66, mgoodm3 image, POP 177/19 at the time, $625 delivered.

36booneobvA.jpg

36booneobv.jpg

36boonerev.jpg

An old green tag holder Gem with killer surfaces, lovely, light original color and exceptional luster. You'll be hardpressed to find any frost breaks or contact marks on this ultra Gem - just a very, very nice coin! PCGS 66, Michael Printz pedigree and image, POP 290/57, $405 delivered.

clevelanda-1.jpg

clevelandobv.jpg

clevelandrev.jpg

A lovely satiny Gem that's characterized by vivid intermingled pink, lilac, and sea green iridescence. The portrait of Moses Cleaveland on the obverse is thought by some to closely resemble the Hollywood actor John Wayne who was just becoming popular in 1936. PCGS 66, The Coin Shop @ Stacks Pedigree, POP 554/38, $450 delivered.

iowaobva.jpg

iowaobv.jpg

iowarev.jpg

Fantastic color with very nice lustre. PCGS 67, POP 644/57, $475 delivered.

DSCN7368A.jpg

DSCN7368.jpg

DSCN7371.jpg

A Maryland with vibrant luster AND a fairly attractive/colorful obverse which is very unusual for the issue. PCGS 66, Mark Feld pedigree, POP 522/44, $650 delivered.

missouritruviewmed.jpg

Nice lustre, strike, and color for the grade. Completely original coin in every respect. There is a very well balanced blend of russet, gold, and subtle green toning over rich satin-velvet mint lustre. PCGS 64, Stack's "The Minot Collection" pedigree, POP 763/245, $1,600 delivered.

rdislc.jpg

rdislobv.jpg

rdislrev.jpg

Very nice strike, lustre, and color. A very tough issue to find with nice color. Mark Feld pedigree, pcgs 66, POP 439/43, $350 delivered.

DSCN7374A.jpg

DSCN7374.jpg

DSCN7375.jpg

Colorfully toned and highly lustrous. Mark Feld pedigree, PCGS 66, POP 318/47, $175 delivered.

That is a beautiful Antietam! I've been looking for one for my certified 7070 (Civil War theme on the commems). Two problems though, I am working on a NGC set and I just don't have that kind of $$$ right now.

BEAUTIFUL coin though!

That is a beautiful Antietam! I've been looking for one for my certified 7070 (Civil War theme on the commems). Two problems though, I am working on a NGC set and I just don't have that kind of $$$ right now.

BEAUTIFUL coin though!

Appreciate it!! :)