• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Selling My Signature Set "Presidential Errors" Sorry Now On Ebay

9 posts in this topic

Hi! folks here's a chance to buy a Signature Set of Presidential Errors.

There are 27 coins ranging in value from $60.00 up to over $1000.00 (Clam Shell Error) lots of them are over $500.00.

I will except offers from NGC members first. I am selling the complete set no singles.

You can contact me at my e-mail address.

If I don't get a decient offer from anybody in a week then I will sell them on ebay.

You can check out the coins at http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/UserInventory.aspx?UserCollectionID=1341 or hit the signature bar below.

Thanks, Charlie

Sorry Now On eBay Couldn't Wait

Hi! PCCoins you got it! I have my eye on a coin that I have wanted for a long time and this is the fastest way of raising some of the capital. Selling them individually will take me to long and I don't have the time, It's a great set and one of the better ones out there in the series if not the best. Charlie

Cool set but you may do better if you sell them individually. But I understand the headache involved when doing this so...

Yeah I can relate :makepoint:

What part do you relate to, don't have time? "Old Age" :D Just kidding :applause:

I am posting as we speak the rest of my Business strike sacagawea's

I am up to 45 coins so far eeks ... I better not be giving anything away for 99c :)

99c start no reserve - some are $1000 coins :makepoint: