• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1958-d Franklin NGC ms65 Rainbow Toned

9 posts in this topic

If interested, PM me. Asking $100 shipped. Thanks~ Jon

It's hard to get good pics of how the toning looks in hand. The Reverse is a deep purple with some green to the left of the Liberty Bell. Here's some pics of the coin raw. The coin is a solid 65, PQ for the grade IMO.

Jon072-3.jpg

Jon074-2.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

Dang...I would have bought it for that price lol

Now don't go getting jealous, you've got enough. Give me a chance to catch up. BTW, do you have larger or higher resolution images than those posted here?

Now don't go getting jealous, you've got enough. Give me a chance to catch up. BTW, do you have larger or higher resolution images than those posted here?

Yes..... lol I was the submitter and I know how nice his coin is ;)

I assume you are asking Jon but you know if it's toned......I have my hand in the cookie jar :banana:

Jon072.jpg

Jon074.jpg

Need bigger?

Jon072b.jpg

Jon074b.jpg

Sorry Jason, but if Shane thanks that price was a good deal I might have to tack on another $50 to the final price! :kidaround:

I consider the board members as distant friends, so I wanted to offer a fair price. If I wanted more I could have juiced up the images and listed on Ebay with double the price. :devil: